jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

Things I left behind

Her smile, my courage, tons of hair, security, nights of study, youth, the boy of the lonely walk, my dog, a thin stomach, my ability of being alone, the power to mingle with others, will power, desire for growing up, some plushies, good memories, movies I never saw, concerts I never went to, records I never buy, kisses I gave, friends I didn't made, food I didn't like, places I never set foot on, icecream I never had, morning kisses, a life I never end, a life I never started, a two years of hard work, tears and blood to build self, and my self.

1 comentario:

rojo/mon dijo...

Lo se, apesto, I'm sorry..., es que me di cuenta de que todas mis listas son para tirarse al drama, por eso necesito música nueva!

pronto saldré de la depresión y te pondré una lista padre

saluditos!